This is an exciting opportunity that doesn’t come along very often!!!
PASCAL CONNECT English Schools in Rybnik, Żory, Wodzislaw and Syrynia are looking for motivated, ambitious, open-minded and sociable, NATIVE-SPEAKERS to help us grow. We want teachers who have a special interest in teaching children but are also happy to teach teeenagers and adults.
CONNECT was opened in 2010 in the city of Żory, by two native English speakers with over 12 years teaching experience in Poland. After a couple of successful years in Żory, we expanded into Rybnik in August 2012. PASCAL was opened in 2007 by an English teacher (Polish nationality) with 15 years experience in teaching children, teenagers and adults. CONNECT and PASCAL formed a partnership in June 2014. We are happy to announce that we are looking for one more member to join our teaching team. You will be part of a team of 13 native speakers and 12 Polish teachers so you won’t feel alone. We are a young vibrant, developing, thoroughly professional school with about 900 students which aims to provide the highest possible standards of teaching. We teach (mainly, but not exclusively) a direct English method to adults and children. Check out our pages on Facebook www.facebook.com/ConnectEnglishSchoolRybnik , www.facebook.com/connectenglishschool, https://www.facebook.com/pascalconnect/?ref=hl
About Rybnik, Żory, Wodzisław and Syrynia;
All four cities are in the Upper Silesian region of Poland and are great places to see many different parts of Europe from; Bratislava, Berlin, Prague, and Vienna can all be reached within 4/5 hours. They have well serviced bus and train stations from which you can reach the nearby mountains if you are interested in skiing or hiking as well as numerous other Polish cities including Krakow (about 1.5 hrs) and Katowice(45mins). Both Krakow and Katowice have major train stations and airports. Ostrava in the Czech Republic is only 40 minutes away and is home to the popular Colours festival (http://www.colours.cz/en/ ). On top of that, there are plenty of shops, restaurants, pubs etc. in the cities and from our experience, students are usually more than happy to show teachers around.
What we expect from you;
- You have a special interest in teaching children but are also happy to teach adults.
- You hold a recognised TEFL qualification and/or at least one year’s relevant experience.
- You are hard-working, a team-player, have a very positive attitude and a good sense of humour.
- You have ambition to grow as an English language teacher.
- You are not afraid to immerse yourself in a new culture, or of hard work!
Does this sound like you? If so, keep on reading.
What you can expect from us;
- Airport pick-up
- Initial and ongoing training to make you a better teacher.
- Allocated accommodation (at your own cost).
- Ongoing support to help make the transition to life in Poland as smooth as possible.
- Very competitive rate of pay.
- Possibility to continue employment next school year
What to do now:
Email your CV and a cover letter to [email protected] under the subject heading ‚Job Application’.